Interested in becoming a member? Here’s what you need to know!
REMEMBER to check your JUNK Mail for emails from KAC if you don’t see them in your inbox.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Kanata Art Club provides:
- The Speaker Series – regular meetings with well known local and international artists, who demonstrate an aspect of their artistic expertise and recount their artistic journey;
- Electronic reminders of KAC events;
- Priority access to classes, studios and workshops;
- Access to the Club library (books, videos and other publications);
- Access to an Urban Sketching group, which meets regularly to sketch in public spaces;
- Access to the KAC open studios;
- Inclusion in the Eva James Memorial Community Exhibition Space (CES), where KAC members’ artworks hang for a period of two (2) months;
- KAC membership entitles you to participate in the annual fall $200 and Under Sale and
- KAC membership entitles you to a 10% discount at DeSerres as a member of their Creative Community.
2024 Regular Member
Access to The Speaker Series
Priority access to classes, studios and workshops
Access to the club library
Access to open studios
2024 Academic Student Member
All the benefits of regular membership at a discounted price!
Academic students must be actively enrolled in an academic program to qualify.
Membership in the Kanata Art Club is open to everyone.
The KAC is managed entirely by volunteers. Because volunteering can be a positive life-changing experience we encourage members to take an active role in a volunteer capacity or on a committee of their choice.
What does membership cost?
Regular membership is $35
Student membership is $20
What is the membership period?
How do I join?
How do I renew my membership?
Near the end of November, we will email you to let you know that membership registration/renewals for the next year is available. Visit your account, and complete the renewal steps.
Please note: There is no public transportation to the KAC studio. Members need to have their own means of transportation.