15FebQ1-2024 Gallery8:00 am-5:00 pm
16MayQ2-2024 Gallery12:00 am-11:45 pm
15AugQ3-2024 Gallery12:00 am-11:45 pm
14NovQ4-2024 Gallery12:00 am-11:45 pm
65 Stonehaven Ave., Kanata
CHANGEOVER DATES 2024: February 15th, May 16th, August 15th, November 14th
(10:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
– PLEASE NOTE: Participation will be closed five days prior to the changeover so that the paperwork can be processed.
– Maximum TWO paintings per participant (no wider than 24 inches wide each and the width of each not less than 12 inches wide) or ONE painting only … not to exceed 36 inches wide.
– Paintings must be framed and have a proper wire, ready to hang. Paintings on gallery canvas (canvas with at least 1 1/2 to 2″ edge) do NOT need to be framed but the edges must be finished.
– Each session will be for 3 months … when your painting sells please arrange with the Gallery Co-ordinator to have a replacement installed.
– Paintings are accepted on a first come, first served basis since we have limited space.
– Original works only and all paintings must be for sale.
– You must be a member of the Kanata Art Club (KAC) to register.
– Co-ordinator: Carmen Renaud email@example.com
The Kanata Art Club and the Eva James Memorial Community Center are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of paintings. It is the responsibility of the artists to ensure that they have their own insurance.
REGISTRATION FOR Q1 IS CLOSED! WE HAVE REACHED OUR MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS.
|Q1-2024 Participant Registration is available to members only. Login to access member pricing.
|Q2-2024 Participant Registration is available to members only. Login to access member pricing.
|Q3-2024 Participant Registration is available to members only. Login to access member pricing.
|Q4-2024 Participant Registration is available to members only. Login to access member pricing.